Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I'm back

Wow, 2006 was my last entry. I guess it's been a while! I almost forgot I had this blog. Anyway, I'm back making bento lunches after a long hiatus. I've ordered a couple of bento boxes and I'm just waiting for them to arrive. Right now I am using my Dollar Tree Hello Kitty boxes and a Sugarbunnies airtight box that I just received this week.


Today's lunch had strawberries, cucumbers and red bell pepper in the top tier, and chicken fingers and a rice & vegetable ball (still frozen in the picture) in the bottom tier plus a little bottle of sesame dressing for the veggies.

I also brought a breakfast and a snack since I work 10 hour days. The pink box had cereal and raisins, and the bottom snack box had a banana peanut butter honey roll-up and almonds, and also a container of brown sugar for the strawberries. Not pictured was my bottle of milk. I didn't even eat the almonds, this was plenty of food for me today. Yesterday, I was starving by 3PM. I didn't take a photo yesterday, but I had made cucumber cream cheese sandwiches on mini cocktail bread, and also had some shrimp, and pretty much the same veggies as today. Not enough protein I guess? Anyway, I was paranoid today so I packed a little more.

No comments: