Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Catching Up

Here is last Friday's lunch, the 19th. I've been a bit lazy the last few days, but I still am taking pictures, at least! I had shrimp gyoza, cucumber salad, strawberries, and babybel cheese and mini crackers. Boy stays home on Fridays because it's Daddy's day off, so no bento needed for him.


Monday I had a leftover brat with mustard in a foil cup for dipping. We had a cookout on Sunday at the inlaws. Most people have cookouts next weekend, but we just have to be different. Also I had red bell pepper strips, greek yogurt with strawberries and honey, and triscuit knockoffs with cream cheese and olive tapenade for spreading. It was too much food for lunch and I saved the crackers and spread for a snack.


Boy had a leftover hot dog, vanana yogurt with blueberries, red peppers with dip, and cereal snack mix. He seemed to have eaten everything but the yogurt.


And finally, we catch up to today. I had a leftover hamburger from the same cookout, corn cut from the cob (yes, also from cookout), and greek yogurt with blueberries. In the fourth container is what ended up as my snack: small soy sauce crackers, a mini banana, and half a Clif nectar bar.


Since there were no more leftover hotdogs, boy got the next best thing, vienna sausages. I included barbecue dipping sauce, left over from those infernal chicken mcnuggets the other day. More yogurt and blueberries. Some soy sauce crackers for him too, plus a mini banana and the other half of the nectar bar. He ate everything today except 2 sausages and the yogurt. I guess I'm wasting my time with the yogurt.

No comments: