Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Sweet & Garlicky Chicken



My lunch today included grilled chicken and red potatoes from last night's dinner. The chicken was grilled on my George Foreman knockoff grill, coated with a mixture of olive oil, garlic, honey and maple syrup. It turned out very good, although very pungent when I opened up Mr. Bento at lunch. All the garlic.

Also there was more cucumber salad, more kugel, and more matzo ball soup. I stuck some "Flower's Kiss Candy" in there too, and they were peach flavored as far as I can guess.


Boy's lunch had carrot sticks, chopped up cheese stick, kugel, vanana yogurt, and cereal snack mix with banana crisps. He ate all the mix and half the kugel. The child eats like a bird, but I'm hoping that offering him the variety every day will eventually entice him to eat more. I gave him diluted apple juice in the bottle, he drank that at some point. We also always pack him some organic milk in a sippy cup. He loves his milk, at least.

No comments: